Saturday 30 November 2013

November: Looks I'm Lovin'

Here are some of my stand out looks from a few of my favourite ladies from the past month! I have included both red carpet looks and every day looks which have piqued my interest and deserve a mention.

From the red carpets this month I am loving the smokey eye looks and plum pouts that Selena and Jennifer rocked (complete babes) as well as the simple yet elegant look Jamie Chung sported in New York earlier in November.

Yes they are all wearing black outfits (which some may think boring). But each have varied styles/cuts, accessories and hairstyles and look completely unique! Each lady has their own beautiful and stylish take on the classic LBD!




Off duty these ladies and their famous counterparts have equally amazing personal style. I love these women as they are consistently comfortable, practical and always lovely! A great plus is that their styles are easy to attain on a budget as similar versions of their clothes/accessories can be bought on the high street or online.

These are women who work hard and are doing it for themselves! They are people to aspire to both on career and fashion levels.





What looks have ye been loving this month? Who are ye're style icons?

Nóirín

X




Disclaimer: All photographs were taken from online sources and fansites and I did NOT remove the tags. No copy right was intended.

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know Im a sucker for all black outfits! X

      Delete
  2. Great pics! Love all of them! And I love Jennifer Lawrence's new hair!

    xx, eleonora

    * eleonoras blog *

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Likewise, shes so brave to chop it all off but it suits her so well! X

      Delete
  3. I'm not really a fan of Selena Gomez but she looks gorgeous here! I think Rosie Huntington Whitely is my fav look - she always looks so effortlessly perfect it's unfair ha!!
    xxxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does deffo one of her best looks I thinkl! Haha yes Rosie is ridiculous in how chic she looks all the time wah!! X

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love Selena's and Jennifer's looks. Their dresses are gorgeous, love their hairstyles and make up! I love all of their everyday outfits. They are simple and so stylish!
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree they are complete babes! I know I love to follow these ladies everyday styles, they're so effortless! Jamie Chung actually has a lovely fashion blog too :) xx

      Delete
  5. All of these looks are amazing! Second one is my favorite!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them! I know Jen is a total babe! :) X

      Delete