Wednesday 25 December 2013

Christmas OOTD



Hello Everyone, 

Hope you all had an amazing Christmas! 

I spent my day with my family eating lots of goodies and watching loads of lovely christmas movies, like Love Actually, Home Alone II and Harry Potter.

Taught I would share what I wore to dinner, I wanted to dress up but still be comfortable so I went for my usual skirt and jumper combo. 


Jumper / Oasis
Skirt / Oasis 
Tights / Pennys 
Boots / Bershka 
Torque Necklace / H&M







I love the two tone effect of this jumper when the sleeves are rolled up.



These boots from Bershka are probably the most comfortable boots I own. 



I kept my make up simple with a nude lip, some brown eyeliner (Mac Teddy which I am loving) and a winged line on my lids.


Daisy also got dressed up for the day with a cute bow.



Let me know what your christmas traditions are and what movies you watched over the holidays, 

Merry Christmas Feathers, 

Aoife 
x


10 comments:

  1. I love ur makeup with natural lips <3 btw followed u on Twitter too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my lipstick shade is Creme de Nude by Mac x

      Delete
  2. oh wow! thank you so much that means a lot x
    Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! SO cute!! Ahh, an award! Mental! :) Hon the feathers!! ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, love the nude lips also...

    following you now with GFC & Instagram now dear ;)

    Love, Leonita
    http://blackblueblizzard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya! I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog http://kateheidi.blogspot.co.uk/ because I really enjoy all of your posts! Check out my blog for the rules!
    Kate Heidi x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! you are so lovely to do that, thank you so much! we are following you on Bloglovin' x

      Delete