Wednesday 4 December 2013

OOTD: Leather Lovin'


Hello everyone!

So the weather is definitely getting colder, this evening I could see so many beautiful stars in the sky - one of the many perks of living waaay out in the country! 

Today I had some Christmas shopping to do. Believe me, I am desperate for leaving it to the last minute but in this case I needed EVERYTHING sorted by the sixth. My Mom and I are sending out a Christmas hamper to my dearest cousins - more like bro's and sister really - in Australia (the sixth is the latest you can send packages to Oz if you want them delivered before Christmas day). They can't make it home this year and we want to send them some Christmas cheer in the 45 degree heat - they will be missed on the day but thats life, all hail Skype!

So here is the outfit I wore. I was in a shopping centre so I didn't really need boots and my hat is mainly there to cover a very bad hair day!

Hope ye are all well!

Nóirín 









Coat: Primark/Penneys // Sweater&Bag: Zara // Jeans: Topshop // Brogues: Schuh // Scarf: Ballerina Boutique // Hat: New Look // Rings(set): H&M // Necklace: Gift

17 comments:

  1. You are lovely!
    http://dhariascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coat is perfection! I love this look., so cozy :) xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it was sucha steal too! Thank you :) x

      Delete
  3. What is it with Penney/Primark thats so awesome? I never find good items at J.C. Penneys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its finding something thats amazing but so chea!! Is J.C. Penneys the same as the British/Irish stores? I didn't know that!

      Delete
  4. Oh my, amazing coat! I'm in love with this look! I look forward to your future posts ; D

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist's, foodie's, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi beautiful, you look gorgeous in this amazing outfit. Especially I <3 that primark coat and ballerina boutique scarf.

    xoxo

    Rio

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look very cute with that beanie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is and perfect for layering too :) Thanks but If you saw whats under the hat you might think otherwise haha! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your jacket! Followed you on GFC and Bloglovin'. :)

    thesarcasticwasian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Following you back on Blogger :) xx

      Delete
  9. Gorgeous outfit!
    I love your hat <3

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you!! The hat hides a multitude of hair sins ;) xx

    ReplyDelete