Sunday 23 February 2014

Weekend Post: Sunday Dinner OOTD


Hello everyone!

I will make this short and sweet. Sincerest apologies for the lack of blogging by me lately! I recently started a new job which has me working 5 days a week and leaves me pretty exhausted in the evenings. Lets just say that I'm only capable of watching Home and Away and eating dinner and not much else *tear.

Excuses. Excuses. I know. Buuuut I promise (gulp) I will try harder in the next few weeks to update on a more regular basis because I really (reeeaaallllly) miss photography and blogging! I just need to balance everything a little better in future.

Here is a quick OOTD of my lovely lazy Sunday (lie in until 10 woo!) where Mom and I treated ourselves to lunch and a proper catch up! I am seriously valuing these two days off far more than I have in a long long time in relaxing and catch up with friends and loved ones.

Happy Sunday peeps! Talk soon

Noir X

Coat / Penneys (Primark)
Joni Jeans / Topshop
Boots / Red Herring (sale)
Bag / Michael Kors
Gloves / Oasis (sale)
Hat / Penneys (Primark)




6 comments:

  1. I love your jacket - hope you had a nice lunch :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that coat! And your beanie is so cute too :)
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hannah! It's still needed as the weather is so cold in Ireland...no sign of Spring yet :'/ xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous coat and very stylish look!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it was definitely my best winter bargain of 2013! X

      Delete