Sunday 20 April 2014

Weekend Post: Spring/Summer Lookbook


Hello everyone!

Hope ye are all having a good weekend and an even better one if you have a few days off like me thanks to it being Easter - hurrah! This past week the weather has been AMAZING in good 'ol Éire. I mean its just crazy how warm it has been in April and so sunny. Yesterday I even ventured to the beach for the first time this year sans wellies and a huge coat, happy days! Any who in light of this I got a little carried away and decided to (prematurely most will think) put together a little casual and everyday Spring/Summer (mainly Summer admittedly) lookbook!

I think being cooped up in a windowless office and dressed in mainly black all week has heightened my need for colourful pieces and for my boho style to shine through. So here ye go a little lookbook in my front garden, washing on the line and all! Enjoy and Happy Easter!

Noir 
X
Look 1
Newlook / Top
Zara / Shorts
Bulaggi (TK Maxx) / Bag
Jasper Conran (Debenhams) / Pumps
River Island / Rings
Gift / Bracelet and Necklace
Primark / St Moritz Tan

Look 2
Newlook / Tanktop (Underneath)
Primark / Lace Top, Sunglasses, Arrow Bangle, Feather headpiece
Zara / Bag
Vintage / Shorts (My moms!)
Gifted / Necklaces, Ring, Leopard Bangle
River Island / Midi Rings

Look 3
Primark / Kimono, String Top,Necklace
Rayban / Wafer Sunglasses
Gifted / Leopard Bangle
Dorothy Perkins / Bangle
Vintage / Shorts (Mom's again!)


2 comments: